Welcome to the Woodhouse Wine Estates Tasting Room!
The Tasting Room at Woodhouse will be
Open 12-5PM on Chrstmas Eve
CLOSED Christmas Day
Open 12-5PM on New Years Eve
Open 12-5PM on New Years Day
We can't wait to introduce you to our wonderful wines.
We are open daily, 12pm - 5pm (major holidays excluded) with our final tasting flights poured at 4:30PM
Appointments for private tastings and large groups are available with prior arrangement.
Please call us at 425.527.0608 to make a reservation.
Our Tasting Menu
An ever-changing selection of award-winning Reserve Tier wines can be experienced for an individual tasting fee of $10 per person, which is refundable with a $35 minimum bottle purchase.
We are happy to schedule appointments for larger groups. Reservations are required for groups of 10 or more individuals.
Please review the following guidelines:
- A Woodhouse Wine Estates reservation contract must be completed to finalize all large group reservations of 10 individuals or more. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee service to large groups who have not made a reservation.
- To inquire about a visit, make a reservation, or finalize a reservation contract, please contact us at 425.527.0608 or email email@example.com.
- Group reservations are available in the Tasting Room between the hours of 12PM-3:30PM, our final tasting flights are poured at 4:30pm, and the Tasting Room closes at 5PM.
- The individual tasting fee for groups over 10 is $20 per person. This tasting experience includes a reserved seating area, a dedicated host and an engaging, interactive and informative pouring of the current tasting flight of our Reserve Woodhouse wines.
- Additional bottles and glasses of wine may be purchased and consumed on premise- as space and time allows.
- Current Tasting Room food offerings may be pre-ordered; please contact us to make arrangements with a minimum of 24hrs in advance of scheduled reservation.
- No outside food or alcohol is permitted on The Woodhouse Wine Estates property.
Please visit our Event Space page to learn more.